11/28/11

Christmas Quotes Chain Link Advent Calendar!

I wanted to make a chain link advent calendar with my little boy today, but I wanted to make it extra special, SO, on each link I wrote down a fun Christmas quote!




Here are the 25 quotes I used:
Dec. 1    It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air! – Alexander Smith
Dec. 2    I love you! I miss you! (I will be gone this day)
Dec. 3    I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year. –Charles Dickins
Dec. 4    Ho! Ho! Ho!
Dec. 5    Silent Night, Holy Night
Dec. 6    In life’s winter, find your invincible summer!
Dec. 7    ‘tis the season
Dec. 8    And she will bear a Son and you shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins.
Dec. 9    BELIEVE
Dec. 10 Fa La La La Laaa  La La La Laaa
Dec. 11 God love the world that he gave his only son that those who believe on him shall be saved.
Dec. 12 It’s a peaceful Christmas time.
Dec. 13 Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
Dec. 14 ☮ + ♥ + Joy
Dec. 15 Be Merry! Be Bright!
Dec. 16 Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle All The Way!
Dec. 17 Christmas waves its magic wand, and behold everything is softer and more beautiful!
Dec. 18 Let Your Love Flow!
Dec. 19 Celebrate the season!
Dec. 20 Wish upon a star!
Dec. 21 It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Dec. 22 Brrrrrr….
Dec. 23 Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!
Dec. 24 ‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Dec. 25 Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment